My Favorite Forum for Reef Aquarium Hobbyists

I love reading everything I can in regards to aquariums, corals, plants, fish, diy projects, etc. So when I find a site that features everything I love to read about, I just have to let people know about it. If you are new and you want information about anything related to reefing, then you need to check out Reef Central Online Community. This forum is awesome!!

They have a discussion group, they deal with the chemistry aspect of keeping a saltwater tank, they have a whole section devoted to those who want to DIY. Lighting, filtration, marine fish, corals, inverts, plants, large tanks, nano tanks, items to buy or sell, covers the basics that this forum has to offer. Check them out, if you already haven't.

Chris
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: